The Top Seller Package is our top selling standard book publishing package. It includes monthly royalty payments, complete distribution and online marketing and some publicity options designed to help you become a top seller!
As our most popular package, it includes everything you need to make your book look its best, be found easily on the internet and enjoy the ease of order fulfillment.
Although this package includes everything to jump start your book sales, you may still want to check out the expanded options available in our Publicity and Marketing add-on packages. Marketing your book can be confusing, so why not let us do the work for you? Check out our Publicity and Marketing packages to find one that fits the goals for your book.
Included in the Top Seller Package is:
- One-on-One Author Support—Our Publishing Consultants are always available by phone or email to every one of our authors. You will have one-on-one support with one of our Author Services Representatives every step of the way!
- Custom Full-Color Cover—Our talented design team will create a unique cover that reflects your vision for the book and helps make it marketable online and in bookstores. *Note: None of our cover designs included in our standard publishing packages involve original drawn illustrations. If the author desires original, custom-drawn illustrations, the author can provide that or we can supply a list of illustrators.
- Custom Interior Design—You can choose from a variety of templates and then customize any part of your book from there.
- Electronic Proof—Once our design team has completed the first draft of your interior and cover design, you will receive an electronic proof.
- Personalized Back Cover—Add your photo, a short bio, a synopsis of the book—whatever you would like to assist the reader in their buying decision.
- Image Insertion—We will scan and place up to 10 images into your book.
- Choice of Trim Size—Our common sizes are 5.5" x 8.5" and 6" x 9". Just ask one of our friendly publishing consultants.
- ISBN & Barcode Assignment—Your book will have a unique International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and UPC Barcode so that booksellers can find and order your book.
- Library of Congress—Your book will be on file with the Library of Congress and the PCN number will be included in the copyright page of your book.
- US Copyright Registration—Your book will be protected through registrations with the US Copyright.
- Books in Print Registration—Your book will be registered with Bowker, a professional online book and publisher information source, which is often available to view at public libraries.
- Nonexclusive Contract—With NewBookPublishing, you the author have complete authority to do whatever you would like to with your book, even if that means going to a big New York publisher.
- Online Distribution—When your book is finished, it’s available to order online through many sites, including NewBookPublishing.com.
- Bookstore Availability—With a unique ISBN, your book will be available to thousands of retail outlets.
- Book Retailed on Amazon.com—Amazon.com has the earth’s largest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel and accessories.
- Featured Book Page on NewBookPublishing.com—You will have your own page featuring your book.
- Featured Author Page on NewBookPublishing.com—You will have your own author page that is all about you and the books you have written.
- Amazon.com Marketing—We will provide marketing/search keywords for your book on Amazon.com so potential book purchasers can discover your book more easily. We will also provide the Search Inside feature on Amazon.com to allow potential buyers to preview your book.
- Google Book Preview—Your book will be a part of the millions of books from libraries and publishers worldwide that are searched and previewed daily on Google Book Search. What an opportunity!
- 1,000 Author Business Cards—Your full-color author business cards represent you and your book with authority and professionalism. Your cover will be on the front and your book's brief description and ordering information will be on the back.
- 100 Author Bookmarks—These full-color, professionally designed bookmarks will be used not only when someone is reading your book, but also when he or she is reading OTHER authors' books. Your cover, book's brief description and ordering information will be on the front.
- eBook—Make your book available through the newest technology on the market! Your eBook is placed for purchase on NewBookPublishing, Amazon's Kindle, Apple iBookstore, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony e-Reader, Kobo, and more.
- Hardcover Edition—We can make your book available for purchase as a hardcover edition.
- Warehouse Books—Instead of storing all of your books in your living room, we’ll store them for you in our 90,000 square-foot, air-conditioned warehouse.
- Monthly Royalty Payments and Reports
- 5 Complimentary Paperback Books