The New Release Package is our standard book publishing package. It includes the nuts and bolts of the legal applications, book preparation, as well as several useful distribution and marketing services.
What is excluded from the New Release Package:
While this package has more than our Base Package, it is missing a few important elements that our Top Seller Package includes:
- Image Insertion—We will scan and place up to 10 images into your book.
- Professional Marketing Consultation—Marketing is in our blood. It is what we do day-in and day-out. You can do the research and learn through your own experience how to market your book, but we recommend letting our knowledge and experience work for you. You’ll sell more books and sell them at a faster rate.
- Featured Author Page—Let’s say that you want to get your book on Oprah or your local TV morning show or a radio station. All of those producers are going to want to see your website. With the Top Seller Package you get a personalized page that has all of your information and your books in one place, making it easier for you to sell yourself.
- Process all Book Orders—The New Release package includes processing book orders placed through NewBookPublishing.com and Amazon.com. But what about orders that come in through other avenues? You can handle those yourself, setting up a shipping and warehouse station in your living room, or you can let us handle that. Upgrade to the Top Seller package and we take care of every book order, no matter where it comes from.
- 1,000 Author Business Cards—Your full-color author business cards represent you and your book with authority and professionalism. Your cover will be on the front and your book's brief description and ordering information will be on the back.
- 100 Author Bookmarks—These full-color, professionally designed bookmarks will be used not only when someone is reading your book, but also when he or she is reading OTHER authors' books. Your cover, book's brief description and ordering information will be on the front.
- Monthly Royalty Payments and Reports
Included in the New Release Package is:
- One-on-One Author Support—Our Publishing Consultants are always available by phone or email to every one of our authors. You will have one-on-one support with one of our Author Services Representatives every step of the way!
- Complimentary Author Copy—We will send you the very first copies of your book.
- Custom Full-Color Cover—Our talented design team will create a unique cover that reflects your vision for the book and helps make it marketable online and in bookstores. *Note: None of our cover designs included in our standard publishing packages involve original drawn illustrations. If the author desires original, custom-drawn illustrations, the author can provide that or we can supply a list of illustrators.
- Custom Interior Design—You can choose from a variety of possibilities, and then customize any part of your book from there.
- Electronic Proof—Once our design team has completed the first draft of your interior pages and cover design, you will receive an electronic proof.
- Personalized Back Cover—Add your photo, a short bio, a synopsis of the book—whatever you would like assist the reader in their buying decision.
- Choice of Trim Size—Our common sizes are 5.5" x 8.5" and 6" x 9". Just ask one of our friendly publishing consultants.
- ISBN & Barcode Assignment—Your book will have a unique International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and UPC Barcode so that booksellers can find and order your book.
- Library of Congress—Your book will be on file with the Library of Congress and the PCN number will be included in the copyright page of your book.
- US Copyright Registration—Your book will be protected through registrations with the US Copyright.
- Books in Print Registration— Your book will be registered with Bowker, a professional online book and publisher information source, which is often available to view at public libraries.
- Nonexclusive Contract—With NewBookPublishing, you the author have complete authority to do whatever you would like to with your book, even if that means going to a big New York publisher.
- Online Distribution—When your book is finished, it’s available to order online through many sites, including NewBookPublishing.com.
- Bookstore Availability—With a unique ISBN, your book will be available to thousands of retail outlets.
- Book Retailed on Amazon.com—Amazon.com has the earth’s largest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel & accessories. You want to be on Amazon!
- Featured Book Page on NewBookPublishing.com—You will have your own page featuring your book.
- Process Book Orders from NewBookPublishing.com and Amazon.com.
- Amazon.com Marketing—We will provide marketing/search keywords for your book on Amazon.com so potential book purchasers can discover your book more easily. We will also provide the Search Inside feature on Amazon.com to allow potential buyers to preview your book.
- Google Book Preview—Your book will be a part of the millions of books from libraries and publishers worldwide that are searched and previewed daily on Google Book Search.
- Warehouse Books—Instead of storing all of your books in your living room, we’ll store them for you in our 90,000 square-foot, air-conditioned warehouse.
- Hardcover Edition—We can make your book available for purchase as a hardcover edition.
- Quarterly Royalty Payments and Reports
- 3 Complimentary Paperback Books