The NBP Select package is the all-inclusive book publishing package.
It includes 6 custom covers, complete distribution and online marketing and publicity options designed to help you launch your book into the marketplace. As our most complete package, it includes everything you need to make your book look its best, be found easily on the internet and enjoy the ease of order fulfillment.
This package has all the bells and whistles to give you a step up on marketing and promoting your book. It’s the essentials for making an author successful!
Included in the NBP Select is:
- One-on-One Author Support—Our Publishing Consultants are always available by phone or email to every one of our authors. You will have one-on-one support with one of our Author Services Representatives every step of the way!
- Custom Full-Color Cover—Our talented design team will create a unique cover that reflects your vision for the book and helps make it marketable online and in bookstores. *Note: None of our cover designs included in our standard publishing packages involve original drawn illustrations. If the author desires original, custom-drawn illustrations, the author can provide that or we can supply a list of illustrators.
- Custom Interior Design—You can choose from a variety of templates and then customize any part of your book from there.
- Electronic Proof—Once our design team has completed the first draft of your interior and cover design, you will receive an electronic proof.
- Personalized Back Cover—Add your photo, a short bio, a synopsis of the book—whatever you would like to assist the reader in their buying decision.
- Image Insertion—We will scan and place up to 20 images into your book.
- Choice of Trim Size—Our common sizes are 5.5" x 8.5" and 6" x 9". Just ask one of our friendly publishing consultants.
- ISBN & Barcode Assignment—Your book will have a unique International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and UPC Barcode so that booksellers can find and order your book.
- Library of Congress—Your book will be on file with the Library of Congress and the PCN number will be included in the copyright page of your book.
- US Copyright Registration—Your book will be protected through registrations with the US Copyright.
- Books in Print Registration—Your book will be registered with Bowker, a professional online book and publisher information source, which is often available to view at public libraries.
- Nonexclusive Contract—With NewBookPublishing, you the author have complete authority to do whatever you would like to with your book, even if that means going to a big New York publisher.
- Online Distribution—When your book is finished, it’s available to order online through many sites, including NewBookPublishing.com.
- Professional Marketing Consultation—Our experienced marketing team will work with you to help you discover the best ways to market and sell your book. A personalized marketing map will be created with your goals in mind.
- Bookstore Availability—With a unique ISBN, your book will be available to thousands of retail outlets.
- Book Retailed on Amazon.com—Amazon.com has the earth’s largest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel and accessories.
- Featured Book Page on NewBookPublishing.com—You will have your own page featuring your book.
- Featured Author Page on NewBookPublishing.com—You will have your own author page that is all about you and the books you have written.
- Amazon.com Marketing—We will provide marketing/search keywords for your book on Amazon.com so potential book purchasers can discover your book more easily. We will also provide the Search Inside feature on Amazon.com to allow potential buyers to preview your book.
- Google Book Preview—Your book will be a part of the millions of books from libraries and publishers worldwide that are searched and previewed daily on Google Book Search. What an opportunity!
- 1,000 Author Business Cards—Your full-color author business cards represent you and your book with authority and professionalism. Your cover will be on the front and your book's brief description and ordering information will be on the back.
- 100 Author Bookmarks—These full-color, professionally designed bookmarks will be used not only when someone is reading your book, but also when he or she is reading OTHER authors' books. Your cover, book's brief description and ordering information will be on the front.
- Hardcover Edition—We can make your book available for purchase as a hardcover edition.
- Hardcover Copies—Receive 3 hardcover copies of your book.
- Warehouse Books—Instead of storing all of your books in your living room, we’ll store them for you in our 90,000 square-foot, air-conditioned warehouse.
- Professional Marketing Consultation—Our experienced marketing team will work with you to help you discover the best ways to market and sell your book.
- Monthly Royalty Payments and Reports
- 35 Complimentary Paperback Books
- Book Signing Kit—Sell more books when you do a booksigning at your church or a bookstore! You will receive 250 Postcards, 200 bookmarks, 25 posters, 50 flyers.
- Tradeshow—The more exposure your book receives, the greater the demand! Your book will either be presented at Book Expo America or American Library Association Show.
- eBook—Make your book available through the newest technology on the market! Your eBook is placed for purchase on NewBookPublishing, Amazon's Kindle, Apple iBookstore, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony e-Reader, Kobo, and more.
- Press Release—Attract the media with a well crafted professional press release about your book and distribute it to more than 35,000 journalists and 250,000 subscribers through RSS, eMediaWire, Yahoo! News, Google News, Topix and more!
- Video Book Trailer—Bring your book to life by having a professionally produced, high quality, compelling video trailer created to stimulate interest in purchasing your book. We will also place your book trailer on YouTube, the video posting leader, and our website.
- Social Media Package—Tell the world about your book! We will create and set you up with Twitter, Facebook profile, Facebook page, Author blog, Shelfari and Feedburner to help assist in the publicity of your book.
- RUSH - 45 Days—Your books will bew completed within 45 days of receiving your final manuscript!
- Library Mailer—Have an advertisement created and mailed to 3,900 libraries! Great way to launch your new book!
- Bookstore Catalog—Launch your book into the marketplace by having your book featured in a catalog that is sent to over 3,400 bookstores across the country!
- Book Review Catalog—What an awesome opportunity to have your book read and reviewed! Your book will be placed in a catalog soliciting 3,000 book reviewers!