Steps to Publishing Your Book
| Print |
- First, pick the book publishing package that suits your needs.
- Next, register with us by filling in and submitting information about your book.
- When we receive your registration, our friendly customer service representative will call you about submitting your manuscript.
- Format your manuscript according to How to Submit Your Manuscript and send it in to be looked over by our editorial team.
- Within a few days, we will make a decision about publishing your book and you will be contacted.
- If the project is going forward, an editor will speak with you to select the level of book proofreading/editing services that is best for your book.
- After the proofreading/editing process is complete for your book, we will email an Adobe Acrobat PDF file book proof for you to look over.
- Meanwhile, you will work with our design team to design your book cover. After the cover is created, we will email a PDF file for you to view as a cover proof.
- You will receive a FINAL PDF proof of your book and the cover.
- After you have approved both the inside layout and the cover for the book, the project will be ready to print, and you will officially be a published author!
- The next steps will include shipping the number of copies denoted in the publishing package you chose, activating your web page, and listing your book for sale on the Internet. Congratulations!